Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Cards To Trade, I've Got Cards To Trade!

Along with many card collectors, I too have acquired way more cards than I really should've. This is due to retail and hobby breaks, dime box hauls, along with box after box of random cards sorted by team. As a result of that, I'm a bit low on space for other stuff in my collection which is why I began selling on Sportlots just a few weeks ago. I've also completed trades to trade away cards in exchange for ones that I need for sets or player collections.

I've never done a post like this before, but I've decided to share a few of the cards that I have for sale. These are the highlights of the many cards I'm hoping to either trade or sell fairly soon. The card on top is an insert called The Expressionists from 2017 Topps Gallery. These are very rare pulls (1:82 regular packs) and since there are quite a few Cardinals bloggers, I'm hoping this card can appeal to someone. 

Speaking of 2017 Topps Gallery, I also pulled a couple of Twins inserts from the set. The Sano is from Gallery Heritage and the Dozier is from the Masterpiece insert set. I like these cards a lot, but I don't currently collect Sano or Dozier. I also think there would definitely be someone who these cards would appeal to more than myself.

I've also got a lot of Derek Jeter cards than I'm not a huge fan of, but I'm certain some Yankees fan will be. Being a Red Sox fan, I've never been a huge fan of Jeter and his recent decisions in the Marlins organization have made him even less popular in my eyes. These 2017 Topps Archives Derek Jeter inserts are cards I'm sure will make some Yankees fan extremely happy, and if I could get a few Red Sox cards for these it would be a win-win trade.

I also have 2 Diamond Kings parallels from 2017 Donruss Optic of none other than Mickey Mantle (I'm starting to wonder why everything I'm offering for trade is from 2017). I have to say the thing that drives me away from these cards is that the player does not really look like Mickey Mantle. It was a big deal that Mantle returned to baseball cards last year, but I don't think he can be in Topps products and I also don't believe Panini is doing Mantle any justice with these cards. 

The final card I'm showing today that's available for trade is from, you guessed it, 2017! The Bowman's Best Atomic Refractors were pretty rare cards (1 per box) and feature a cracked ice design.  I have one of Clayton Kershaw that is definitely a pretty cool card, but I know there are a lot of Dodger and Kershaw lovers out there that would really appreciate this card. And once again, it's mutually beneficial because I'd be getting some cool cards that I need in exchange for it.

If you want to trade for any of these cards, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm certain we'd be able to work out a trade. 





2 comments:

  1. I'd be interested in the Kershaw. I've got a ton of Red Sox dupes I can send your way. E-mail me for a list (sutherlandct @ gmail .com ) so I dont send something you already have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's my email: henryaaronblanchette@gmail.com
      Hope we can work out a trade soon.

      Delete